Winter equals soup and chili season. This recipe makes use of our new and delicious Pastamore Sweet Sriracha Marinade and BBQ Sauce. This chili was made with ground beef, but the flavors would be great with ground turkey or chicken. Spice this recipe up with a few dashes of cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes.
1 lb lean ground beef
1 15 oz can chili beans, spicy
2 large tomatoes
1 medium white onion1/2 cup Pastamore Sweet Sriracha Marinade and BBQ Sauce
2 cups water
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
To taste salt and black pepper
1. Rinse tomatoes and roughly dice. Dice onion.
2. Heat a large pot on the stove over medium-low heat. Once hot, add the olive oil, onions, and tomatoes. Cook until onions are browned and turn heat up to medium.
3. Add ground beef to pot. Cook until browned, breaking into small pieces during cooking.
4. Add the Pastamore Sweet Sriracha Marinade and BBQ Sauce
, chili beans (do not drain), water, and spices. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
5. Cook for 15-30 minutes or until desired thickness has been reached. Adjust seasoning with salt and black pepper.
6. Serve and top with crackers and shredded cheese.