Balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy is a staple in any kitchen. It is the most versatile vinegar in professional culinary kitchens across the world. This refreshing combination of balsamic vinegar and raspberries offers a fat free alternative to other marinades, dressings, and sauces.
- Flavorful alternative to the usual Caprese salad
- Great for vinaigrettes or simple dessert toppings
- Reduce to create the perfect glaze for grilled meats and vegetables
- Add to fresh berries for a sophisticated, simple, elegant dessert
- Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Italy (5% acidity)
- Seedless Puree of Fresh Raspberries
12.7 FL OZ (375 ML)
Serv. Size 1 Tbsp. (15ml)
Servings per container about 25
Amount Per Serving
Fat Cal.- 0
Total Fat- 0g (0% DV*)
Cholesterol- 0mg (0% DV*)
Sodium- 0mg (0% DV*)
Total Carb.- 13g (4% DV*)
Not a significant source of trans fat, sat. fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.