If you are having a hard time fitting enough vegetables in your diet you can start your day off right with these awesome vegetable and egg breakfast tacos. Yellow bell pepper, squash, and mushroom pairs great with our Pastamore Roasted Garlic Balsamic Olive Oil
. Top with your favorite hot sauce and serve with a hot cup of coffee for the perfect breakfast.
Ingredients:2 Tbsp Pastamore Roasted Garlic Balsamic Olive Oil
1 yellow bell pepper
1 yellow squash
1 cup baby portbella mushrooms
1 medium avocado
8 tortillas, 6 inch
1/2 tsp garlic powder
To taste salt and black pepper
As needed cooking spray
As garnish hot sauce
1. Rinse vegetables. Slice mushrooms, dice squash, and julienne bell peppers.
2. Heat a large non-stick pan on the stove over medium heat. Once hot, spray with cooking spray and add the cut vegetables. Season with garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until vegetables are tender and remove from pan.
3. Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk until mixed. Recoat pan with cooking spray and add eggs. Cook for 2-3 minutes stirring often. Return vegetables to pan along with 2 Tbsp of Pastamore Roasted Garlic Balsamic Olive Oil
4. Mix well and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Cook until eggs are firm.
5. Heat tortillas and top with egg and vegetable mixture. Top with sliced avocado and serve.