Looking for a way to brighten up your meal with the gray skies and cold weather? This shrimp taco recipe is a quick and easy meal that packs a lot of flavor. Our Pastamore Ruby Red Grapefruit with White Balsamic Vinegar
pairs great with seasoned shrimp, avocado, and pomegranate slaw. Top this dish with your favorite hot sauce for a little extra kick.
1 lb shrimp1 Tbsp Pastamore Ruby Red Grapefruit with White Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dijon mustard
1.5 cups shredded cabbage
4 ounces pomegranate seeds
1 large avocado
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
To taste salt and black pepper
As needed cooking spray
1. Add Pastamore Ruby Red Grapefruit with White Balsamic Vinegar
and dijon mustard to a mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while continuously whisking. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
2. Add shredded cabbage and pomegranate seeds to the ruby red grapefruit dressing. Mix well and adjust seasoning with salt and black pepper as needed.
3. Remove shells, tails, and devein shrimp. Heat a large non-stick pan on the stove over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Add shrimp to pan. Season with garlic powder, cumin, and salt and pepper. Cook until firm and opaque. Remove from
4. Remove seed from avocado and cut into slices.
5. Heat tortillas. Plate tortilla, top with shrimp, grapefruit slaw, and top with avocado slices.