Baking chicken is great because once you pop that dish into the oven you're just waiting for a delicious meal. This recipe combines chicken thighs with our Pastamore Chardonnay and Roasted Garlic Marinade
. These flavors are enhanced with the help of lemon and onion for a great entree to pair with your favorite sides.
Ingredients:3 Tbsp Pastamore Chardonnay and Roasted Garlic Marinade
1.5 lb chicken thighs
1.25 tsp salt
To taste black pepper and paprika
1. Combine Pastamore Chardonnay and Roasted Garlic Marinade
, chicken, salt, black pepper, and paprika into a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Slice lemon into thin rounds. Remove top, bottom, and skin of onion. cut onion into 1/4" thick rounds. Layer onions and lemons into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Top with chicken thighs and place into the oven.
4. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
5. Remove from oven and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.