Two words to describe this recipe: sweet and savory. Rich chicken thighs pair perfectly with parmesan cheese, apple, and our Pastamore Basil Parmesan Olive Oil
. Serve this dish with quinoa or a hearty bread.
4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 large golden delicious apple
1 ounce shredded parmesan cheese
4 cups turnip greens, chopped2 Tbsp Pastamore Basil Parmesan Olive Oil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
To taste salt and black pepper
As needed cooking spray
1. Season both sides of chicken thighs with garlic, salt, and black pepper. Remove core from apple and cut into bite-sized pieces.
2. Heat large non-stick pan on the stove over medium heat. Lightly coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken thighs to pan smooth side down. Add the cut apples to the pan. Cook until chicken is golden brown.
3. Flip chicken and add 1 Tbsp of Pastamore Basil Parmesan Olive Oil
to pan. Mix well and cook until internal temperature of 165°
F. Stir apples as needed to avoid burning. Remove chicken and apples from pan.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low and add chopped turnip greens to pan. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Lightly cook.
5. Plate greens and top with chicken thighs and apples. Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese and remaining Pastamore Basil Parmesan Olive Oil