Your standard pasta salad can be pretty boring. This recipe using our Pastamore Italian Herb Penne is a quick and easy to way to liven things up. The Basil Parmesan Olive Oil and Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar make a great dressing that takes this simple pasta salad to the next level.
Ingredients:1 12 oz package Pastamore Italian Herb Penne
1 pint grape tomatoes1.5 Tbsp Pastamore Basil Parmesan Oil Olive1 Tbsp Pastamore Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 pound chicken, cooked and chopped
To taste salt and black pepper
As garnish fresh basil
1. Heat a large pot of water on the stove over high heat. Once boiling, add Pastamore Italian Herb Penne
. Cook until al dente. Drain using a colander.
2. Add Pastamore Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
to a mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in Pastamore Basil Parmesan Oil Olive
while whisking to combine.
3. Toss Pastamore Italian Herb Penne with the oil and vinegar mixture.
4. Rinse tomatoes and cut in half from top to bottom. Add tomatoes, cooked chicken, and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Plate and top with finely cut fresh basil and a drizzle of Pastamore Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar