The weather is colder which means it is soup (and stew) season. This recipe spicy soup will be sure to warm you up. This dish pairs pork tenderloin with our Pastamore Kettle Roasted Jalapeno Oil
. Kick up the heat with your favorite hot sauce or salsa.
1 lb pork tenderloin2 Tbsp Pastamore Kettle Roasted Jalapeno Oil
1 can, pinto beans
1 medium white onion
2 cloves, garlic
1 quart low sodium chicken broth
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp hot sauce
To taste salt and black pepper
Cooking spray as needed
1. Heat large non-stick pan on the stove over medium heat. Cut pork tenderloin into bite size-sided pieces. Coat pan with cooking spray and add pork. Cook until pork is browned. Remove from pan.
2. Dice onion and finely mince garlic cloves.
3. Heat a large pot on the stove over medium low heat. Once hot, add Pastamore Kettle Roasted Jalapeno Oil
. Add in onion and cook until browned. Add garlic and cook until garlic turns blonde.
4. Add 1 can undrained pinto beans and 1 quart of low sodium chicken broth to pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add pork to pot along with cumin and hot sauce as desired.
5. Season stew to taste with salt and black pepper and cook for 10 minutes or until pork is cooked thoroughly. Serve with toasted bread.