|2 or more||5%|
|3 or more||7%|
|4 or more||8%|
|6 or more||10%|
|12 or more||15%|
*Save 10% on your first purchase*
*Quantity discounts DO NOT apply to sale items, gift boxes or gift cards
Gluten-Free Lasagna with Oven Ready / No Boil Noodles.
What you need:
- 1 Package Gluten-Free Lasagna
- 1 lb. ground beef or subsitute 1 lb chicken sausage
- 2 24 oz. jars of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 16 oz. container of ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 lb. shredded mozarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350
- Cook ground beef or sausage in saute pan
- In another pot, heat up your pasta sauce. When beef or sausage is cooked, add to pasta sauce
- While the pasta sauce is simmering, mix 1 egg with ricotta cheese
- Put a small amount of pasta sauce in the bottom of your baking dish
- Start to layer. Place 3 lasagna noodles and then top with the ricotta cheese. (I use a spoon and drop 4 to 6 spoonfuls on the noodles.) Try to keep the same amount of ricotta on each of the 3 layers you will end up with.
- Using a ladle, cover the noddles completely (1 to 2 full ladles)
- Repeat the layers, 3 times total. Finish with last 3 lasagna noodles on top, then pour the rest of your sauce over the noodles and cover with the remaining mozzarella cheese
- Cover with non-stick foil and cook for 30 minutes
- Remove the foil and cook for an additional 30 minutes
Total cook time is one hour
- Remove from oven and let rest uncovered for 15 minutes, then serve
Enjoy the goodness of Gluten-Free!
*Cook time varies depending on altitude
Serv. Size 2 oz. (85g)
Servings per container 5
Amount Per Serving
Fat Cal.- 10
Total Fat- 1g (2% DV*)
Sat. Fat- 0g (1% DV*)
Cholesterol- 0mg (0% DV*)
Sodium- 65mg (3% DV*)
Total Carb.- 44g (15% DV*)
Dietary Fiber- 4g (17% DV*)
Vitamin A (2% DV)-Vitamin C (2% DV)-Calcium (2% DV)-Iron (2% DV)
Not a significant source of sugars.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
1. Bring 5 quarts water to a rolling boil. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
2. Add desired amount of pasta to boiling water, stir frequently.
3. Cook 9 to 12 minutes or until al dente.
4. Drain, rinse thoroughly with hot water and serve.