Ingredients:Servings - 4
1 lb - Latacino kale
1. Heat a large pot on the stove over high heat. While the water is boiling, peel the 1/2 butternut squash, remove the seeds, and chop into 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" pieces. Once the water is boiling, add the squash to the water. Cook until tender but still with a bite. While the squash is cooking, mince the garlic.
2. Place the squash into a colander and rinse with cold water. Place to the side.
3. Place a large pot on the stove over medium-low heat. Add 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and the kale. Cook for a few minutes before adding the minced garlic, toasted almonds,and butternut squash. Cook until warm throughout.
4. Before removing from the heat, add the 1 Tbsp of Pastamore White Balsamic Vinegar with Pear and mix well. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
5. Serve immediately. Top lightly with shredded Parmesan cheese.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.