1 - dough ball or pizza crust
1. Place a pizza stone in the oven and heat to 500ºF . Wait at least 5 minutes after the oven head been heated for the stone to reach ideal temperatures.
2. Slice the tomatoes vertically into quarters and place to the side.
3. Stretch the pizza dough and remove the pizza stone from the stove. Place the stone onto a safe surface on holders. Drizzle the Pastamore Basil Parmesan Dipping Oil onto the crust and evenly spread onto the pizza. Break the goat cheese into marble sized pieces and spread across the pizza. Add the grape tomatoes and return the pizza stone to the oven.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and turn the pizza 180º. Cook for approximately 5 more minutes or until the dough has reached your desired doneness. Remove from the oven.
5. Cut using a sharp pizza cutter and serve immediately.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.