1 12 oz package - Pastamore Artichoke Hearts Linguini
2 - medium pears
3 sprigs - fresh rosemary
1 Tbsp - Pastamore White Balsamic Vinegar with Pear
2 Tbsp - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
To taste - salt and black pepper
1. Heat a large pot of water on the stove over high heat. Once boiling, add the Pastamore Artichoke Hearts Linguini.
2. While the pasta is cooking, rinse the pears and remove the stems and cores. Cut into 8ths and dice into 1/2" pieces. Mince the fresh rosemary. Place to the side.
3. Cook the pasta until al dente, and then drain using a colander. Return to the cooking pot.
4. Place the Pastamore White Balsamic Vinegar with Pear into a small mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while stirring with a whisk. Continue to mix until the oil and vinegar are emulsified.
5. Add the sauce, pears, and rosemary to the pasta. Mix and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Heat until warm.