1 12 oz package - Pastamore Habanero Linguini
1/2 - pineapple
8 oz - roasted corn
2 Tbsp - extra virgin olive il
1/2 - sweet onion
1/2 tsp - oregano
1/2 tsp - garlic powder
To taste - salt and black pepper
1. Remove core and skin from 1/2 pineapple. Slice into 1/2" thick pieces and dice into 1/2" wide bits. Dice onion into 1/4" x 1/4" pieces.
2. Heat a large pot of water on the stove over high heat.
3. Heat a large frying pan on the stove over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil to the pan and allow to heat. Add the onion, pineapple, oregano, and garlic to the pan.
4. Add the Pastamore Habanero Linguini to the pot of boiling water. Cook until al dente. Drain using a colander.
5. Add the roasted corn to the pan and heat until warm. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
6. Add the pasta to the pan along with the remaining olive oil. Mix well and adjust seasoning as needed.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.