1 12 oz package - Pastamore Hatch Green Chile Fettuccine
1. Rinse tomatoes and dice into 1/4" cubes. Remove skin and seed from avocado and cut into quarters.
2. Heat a large pot of water on the stove over high heat. Bring to a boil.
3. Heat a large frying pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the ground beef. Cook until browned and add chili beans. Heat until warm and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
4. Add Pastamore Hatch Green Chile Fettuccine to boiling water. Cook until al dente and drain using a colander. Combine with cooked ground beef mixture. Mix well.
5. Plate pasta and top with shredded cheese, diced tomato, and avocado.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.