Ingredients: Serves 3
1/2 lb - 21/30 shrimp
2 Tbsp - Pastamore Caribbean Rum Marinade and Grill Sauce
1 - large plantain, ripe
1/3 cup - light coconut milk
To taste - salt and black pepper
4 - wooden skewers, soaked in water
1. Remove shell from shrimp and devein. Soak 4 wooden skewers in water.
2. Place shrimp into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add 2 Tbsp Pastamore Caribbean Rum Marinade and Grill Sauce. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Mix well. Place 3-4 shrimp on each skewer.
3. Peel plantain and slice into 3-4 long pieces. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Pour the light coconut milk on top and spread until covered.
4. Heat grill to medium/medium-high heat. Place shrimp and plantain on grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes and flip. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is cooked throughout.
5. Slice plantain into 1" thick pieces on a bias. Plate shrimp and grilled plantains and finish with a drizzle of Pastamore Caribbean Rum Marinade and Grill Sauce.