I have been going crazy for mashed sweet potatoes lately. They are super easy to make and the flavor is spectacular. This recipe combines the great flavor of mashed sweet potatoes with our delicious Sundred Tomato and Harissa Oil.
1 large - sweet potato, peeled
1-2 cups baby spinach
1 lb - ground beef
1/2 tsp - salt
1//4 tsp - black pepper
1/2 tsp - garlic powder
To taste salt and black pepper
1. Chop sweet potato into 2" cubes. Heat a large pot of water on the stove and bring to a boil. Add sweet potatoes and cook until fork tender.
2. Combine ground beef, 1/2 tsp salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well and form into 4 equal patties.
3. Heat a large pan or griddle on the stove over medium heat. Once hot, add the burger patties and cook until desired temperature is reached, turning once during the cooking process.
4. Add cooked sweet potatoes and Pastamore Sundried Tomato and Harissa Oil to a large mixing bowl. Mash until smooth and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
5. Plate bottom bun and add baby spinach. Next, add the cooked burger and top with the sundried tomato harissa mashed potatoes. Finish with the top bun and serve.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.