12 ounces chicken breast, shredded
2 stalks celery
1 cup baby carrots
2 ounce reduced fat mozzarella cheese (or blue cheese)
1 Tbsp hot sauce
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp garlic powder
To taste salt and black pepper
1. Heat a large pot of water on the stove over high heat. Once boiling, add Pastamore Habanero Linguini. Stir often.
2. Shred celery and carrots using grater or food processor.
3. Cook pasta until al dente and drain using a colander.
4. Return pot to stove over medium-low heat. Add olive oil, chicken breast, and hot sauce, Mix well. Add cooked pasta and shredded vegetables. Season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Heat until warm.
5. Add cheese and milk and mix well (add water or more milk if needed). Plate and top with parsley.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.