1 lb - chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
1/2 - pineapple, cored
1/4 cup - Pastamore Honey Ginger Teriyaki Marinade and Grill Sauce
1/2 tsp - garlic powder
To taste - salt and black pepper
As needed - cooking spray
1. Cut pineapple into tidbits.
2. Season chicken thighs on both sides with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
3. Heat a large non-stick pan on the stove over medium heat. Once hot, coat with cooking spray and add chicken thighs to pan. Cook until golden brown and then flip.
4. Add pineapple and cook until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165° F. Turn as needed. Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, add 2 Tbsp of Pastamore Honey Ginger Teriyaki Marinade and Grill Sauce to the pan. Stir well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve the chicken and pineapple over rice and finish with a drizzle of the remaining Pastamore Honey Ginger Teriyaki Marinade and Grill Sauce.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.