1 lb lean ground beef
1 15 oz can chili beans, spicy
2 large tomatoes
1 medium white onion
1/2 cup Pastamore Sweet Sriracha Marinade and BBQ Sauce
2 cups water
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
To taste salt and black pepper
1. Rinse tomatoes and roughly dice. Dice onion.
2. Heat a large pot on the stove over medium-low heat. Once hot, add the olive oil, onions, and tomatoes. Cook until onions are browned and turn heat up to medium.
3. Add ground beef to pot. Cook until browned, breaking into small pieces during cooking.
4. Add the Pastamore Sweet Sriracha Marinade and BBQ Sauce, chili beans (do not drain), water, and spices. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
5. Cook for 15-30 minutes or until desired thickness has been reached. Adjust seasoning with salt and black pepper.
6. Serve and top with crackers and shredded cheese.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.