It is grilling season! Now is a perfect time to try our BBQ sauces and marinades. Our Pastamore Sweet Sriracha Marinade & BBQ sauce has the perfect combination of heat and sweet. Spice up your cheeseburger game with this easy recipe.
1. Rinse zucchini and cut off tops and bottoms. Cut into 1/4 thick slices from top to bottom. Evenly cover with olive oil and salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Rinse tomato and cut into 4 slices.
3. Add ground beef, 2 Tbsp Pastamore Sweet Sriracha Marinade & BBQ Sauce, and all spices to a large mixing bowl. Mix well and form into 4 even patties.
4. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Once hot, add the zucchini and burgers. Flip burgers and zucchini when they both have nice grill marks (only flip once during cooking).
5. Cook zucchini unit it is tender and remove from grill. When burgers are nearly cooked to your desired temperature top with cheddar cheese. Split buns in half and toast on the grill. Cook burger until cheese is melted.
6. Combine mayo and 2 Tbsp Pastamore Sweet Sriracha Marinade & BBQ Sauce into a small mixing bowl. Whisk until mixed.
7. Plate the bottom bun and add 1/4 of the BBQ Mayo. Top with the tomato and the cheeseburger. Add the grilled zucchini and finish with the top bun.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.