1. Marinate chicken for at least 3 hours, over night preferably, or not at all.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Sear chicken in cast iron (or on grill), back in oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken, let sit for 2-5 minutes or until cool enough to pull apart with hands or forks. Toss in BBQ sauce .25 cups at a time until chicken is coated.
3. Make pico and slaw while chicken is cooking. Combine diced tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Set aside. Combine slaw and Siracha Mango Balsamic. Set aside.
4. Rinse and heat beans in small sauce pan with .25 cups Sriracha BBQ, salt, pepper, and .25 cup of diced onions.
5. Heat tortillas over stove or in toaster oven, and avocado slice and peel avocado.
6. Set out all tortillas, slaw, chicken, beans, pico and avocado. Party on.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.