1.5 lb chicken thighs
1.25 tsp salt
To taste black pepper and paprika
1. Combine Pastamore Chardonnay and Roasted Garlic Marinade, chicken, salt, black pepper, and paprika into a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Slice lemon into thin rounds. Remove top, bottom, and skin of onion. cut onion into 1/4" thick rounds. Layer onions and lemons into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Top with chicken thighs and place into the oven.
4. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
5. Remove from oven and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.