1.5 lbs Brussels sprouts
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp Pastamore Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
1 cup green grapes
1/4 cup golden raisins
1/4 cup roasted pistachios, shelled
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp honey
Zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Rinse grapes and cut in half from top to bottom.
2. Rinse Brussels sprouts and cut in half from top to bottom. Add to a mixing bowl along with salt, pepper, Pastamore Traditiaonal Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar, and olive oil. Mix well. Place the Brussels sprouts into a 9x13 baking dish or baking pan. Spread out as much as possible.
3. Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender. Stir in baking pan/dish once during the cooking process.
4. Return cooked Brussels sprouts to the mixing bowl. Add honey, grapes, pistachios, lemons zest, and golden raisins. Mix well. Adjust seasoning as needed with salt and black pepper.
5. Plate and finish with a drizzle of Pastamore Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best locally-sourced gourmet foods and ingredients available. Join the Pastmore tribe and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.